Monday, August 10, 2026

My Manifesto


I denounce the belief in a superior race
___As it is a violent, destructive superstition
I denounce all patriarchies
___For they have made us unbalanced
I will always accept and support love
___Over hate, however it manifests
My body is mine own, and so are all
___Owners of their own selves
Call me woke, and I will point out
___That I am awake, and aware, and
___Paying attention
I will not be silenced
___Even through violence or terrorism
___Or lies
If you come at me with deified egoism
___I will laugh in your face
If you bow and scrape to wealth and social power
___That's on you, not me
I worship Nature from whence I came
___And to which I shall return
I celebrate diversity
___As uniformity bores me
I have my cultural identity
___But also enjoy experiencing others
And I decry the world being run aground
___To benefit profiteers and warmongers

No comments:

Post a Comment